Guided Reading Binder Covers Freebies!

It's only taken me 3 years since I began creating my leveled Guided Reading passages to do this, but... I finally have binder covers and spines to help keep your guided reading materials organized! These align with all my Guided Reading Passages packs, Level A-V.









I created covers and spines for all Levels A-V and the bundles, in color and in b&w, which is perfect for printing on cardstock if you want to save on colored ink. I also created a tub label if you put all your stuff in a bucket or container similar to the one above.

Grab the freebie binder covers, spines and tub labels here- color version and b&w version. You can check out ALL my guided reading passages packs here. I hope this helps you get organized with all your guided reading materials!

Happy Reading!




No comments

Back to Top